Saraha

Beloved of All
Heavenly Father please help ### and her brother get their electric back on tonight. It's been about ### hours with no power. She has a grocery delivery tomorrow. Please keep her food frozen and edible for them and the power to return soon. Thank you Father for all you do for us. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen. I trust you Jesus
 
John 15:7 NIV
If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you.

Dear God,
Thank you for your great love and blessing over our lives. Thank you that your favor has no end, but it lasts for our entire lifetime. Forgive us for sometimes forgetting that you are intimately acquainted with all of our ways, that you know what concerns us, and you cover us as with a shield. We ask that we would walk in your blessing and goodness today. That your face would shine on us. That you would open the right doors for our lives and for our loved ones, that you would close the wrong doors and protect us from those we need to walk away from. Establish the work of our hands and bring to fulfillment all that you have given us to do in these days. We pray that you would make our way purposeful and our footsteps firm out of your goodness and love. Give us a heart of wisdom to hear your voice, and make us strong by your huge favor and grace.
In Jesus' Name,
Amen.

We are children of the King. He is Sovereign and He reigns Supreme, giving favor, guidance, and blessings to all those who seek after Him.
 
Lord, mercifully receive the prayers of your people who call upon you, and grant that they may know and understand what things they ought to do, and also may have grace and power faithfully to accomplish them; through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, now and for ever. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, Since I own ### cats which I treat as my own children, I feel very bad when I saw a hungry stray cat I could not help, because it was moving towards another direction. If it stayed long enough I would have helped it with some cat food Please help and bless this poor golden cat I saw...
Replies
11
Views
243
Dear Heavenly Father, First of all thank you for blessing and helping my ### recover. Please bless me with one more opportunity in my life in reaching the top of my career again. Thank You Heavenly Father, in the name of Jesus. Amen
Replies
9
Views
215
Dear Heavenly Father, First of all thank you for blessing and helping my ### recover. Please bless me with one more opportunity in my life in reaching the top of my career again. Thank You Heavenly Father, in the name of Jesus. Amen
Replies
9
Views
205
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,186
Messages
16,796,950
Members
649,735
Latest member
Gruamoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom