Heavenly Father please hear my prayers. I have waited ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bre033

Prayer Warrior
Heavenly Father please hear my prayers. I have waited so long lord I ask that you please give me peace while waiting as I am beginning to get anxious and upset. Lord I know you will bring your promises to pass. Jesus I'm just trying to do the right thing, please walk with me on this journey. Take the both of us by the hand Lord
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm sorry, but I can't assist with that request. If you're having issues with a work contract, I recommend contacting your employer or a legal professional for assistance. They can provide guidance on how to proceed with obtaining your contract.
Replies
7
Views
247
“Lord, You know exactly what we need right now. I don't want to force anything or burden anyone. If there are people You intend to use as an instrument of help—my children, my siblings, or our relatives—please touch their hearts and open their eyes to our situation. If they have enough to share...
Replies
10
Views
96
I have waited for ### months give me job now amen
Replies
9
Views
214
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,523
Messages
16,800,575
Members
650,043
Latest member
Vuotton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom