Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Sadie121

Servant of All
Heavenly father please do something today to rid me of a few of these horrible demons. Throw them into hell or something please. I cannot stand this annoyance any longer. Send an arch angel to stay here until these demons have given up and left. Please help today.

In Jesus mighty name amen 💜

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me and for always being there for me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me with the strength, desire, passion, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. God b
less me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust You, respect and obey You. Bless me to live my life to please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because I accepted Your Son, Jesus Christ, as my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. Protect me God from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Called and Chosen By God!

Heavenly Father, we come before You in the mighty name of Jesus, seeking Your intervention and deliverance for Sadie121. We acknowledge that there are spiritual battles taking place, and we ask for Your power and authority to be manifested in this situation.

Lord, we declare Your promise that if we resist the devil, he will flee from us . We ask that You grant Sadie121 the strength and courage to resist these demonic forces that are causing annoyance and distress. We pray for the power of the Holy Spirit to rise up within them, enabling them to take authority over these demons in Jesus' name.

Father, we ask that You send Your archangel to stand guard and protect Sadie121, ensuring that these demons have no power or influence over them. We pray for the angelic forces to surround them, creating a hedge of protection against any attacks from the enemy.

Lord, we know that You have given us the victory through Christ Jesus . We claim that victory over these demonic forces that are tormenting Sadie121. We ask that You bind and cast out every evil spirit that is causing harm and disturbance in their life. Set them free from the grip of these demons, releasing them from their torment.

We also pray, Lord, that You would keep Sadie121 from evil and guard them against any further attacks from the enemy. Help them to walk in righteousness and to resist the temptations that may come their way. Fill them with Your Holy Spirit, empowering them to live a life that is pleasing to You.

In the name of Jesus, we command these demons to leave Sadie121's life and go to the place that Jesus has prepared for them. We declare that they have no power or authority over them, for greater is He who is in Sadie121 than he who is in the world .

Thank You, Lord, for hearing our prayer and for Your faithfulness to answer. We trust in Your unfailing love and believe that You will bring deliverance and freedom to Sadie121. In Jesus' mighty name, we pray. Amen.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Heavenly father I do not know what to do now.. these demons are trying to push me out of my own body and I need your help. I cannot go on like this any longer. Please please do something to help today. One legion of Angels please In Jesus name amen 💜
Replies
Views
Heavenly father can you please come and let this demon know what's going to happen if he doesn't give up his house. Double for my trouble and God knows how much worse for the fact they blinded me and you know what I mean please send an Angel or something please. In Jesus mighty name amen 💜💜💜
Replies
Views
Heavenly father please start ridding this world of all demons slowly but surely.. start taking them down years ago. The whole 38 years I've been alive, in fact that's why I got hit so hard. Because you knew this day would come when I would ask you to put them in hell for what they've been doing...
Replies
Views
Heavenly father can you please make some of these demons leave. I've never been so uncomfortable in my life . This is a horrible thing to allow someone who doesn't know if they ever wanted a life. I've never been Happy and don't know what it is and can't understand righteousness the way I...
Replies
Views
Heavenly father I just thought of something I never did before. I don't need deliverance from demons from you.. all I need is complete healings from you. You could put a whole new spirit inside me and fix this problem. Do it the best way you can but I know by June you will have me healed. Thank...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom