Heavenly Father, please be with my ###. He's planning ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

prayingforlove

Faithful Servant
Heavenly Father, please be with my husband. He's planning on retiring next year. I pray he gets all his finances in order. Thank-you God, he stopped gambling. Please be with him as he settles all his debts. In Jesus name. amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
SALM 147.5

Great is our Lord and mighty in power; his understanding has no limit.

JOB 9:4, For God is so wise and so mighty
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My brother-in-law has randomly invited my parents and I to an event at his and my sister's house tomorrow. My sister didn't even know anything about him planning it. He has been harassing me behind my parents' and sisters' backs for years under the influence of demons along with a large group of...
Replies
8
Views
123
Pray for my brother ### he's sick right now pray the Lord will help him to get well quickly so he can go back to work Friday and pray for protection for both of us from evil and protection over my home too and a good sleep thanks thank you for request site for praying for my brother
Replies
10
Views
203
Dear God please help me today. I'm awake now and I am laying in my bed and I will be sitting at my desk in a few minutes for the next couple of hours preparing for my appointment I have in ### hours to meet a young man who works for the ### and I want him to help me plan and prepare for my death...
Replies
12
Views
180
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,381
Messages
16,810,497
Members
650,762
Latest member
Tweyzaertown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom