Heavenly Father, my ### has rescheduled her surgery for ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I AM ASKING IN SERIOUS PRAYER TO BE ABLE TO RESCHEDULE 2 APPOINTMENTS THIS MONTH REGARDING MY RENTAL APARTMENT TO A LATER TIME THIS IS SUPER IMPORTANT AND I ASKING FOR GREAT FAVOR AND TO BE ACCOMMODATED AND GIVEN MORE TIME TO GET EVERYTHING READY FOR THIS LOCAL AGENCY THANK-YOU EVERYONE...
Replies
12
Views
559
Heavenly Father, I come before you tonight and before the midnight hour, I want to pray to cancel any dark, wicked meetings, secret society meetings, and witchcraft meetings that take place in my region after midnight in Jesus' name. I also, Father, am asking you to please cover my block, ###...
Replies
8
Views
200
Please pray for me and my daughter. Her father is a sociopath and is taking ### to court again and has gaslit everyone in the court room in the past. Please do not let evil continue to prosper and remove the hate and resentment he carries 5 years later. Allow him to forgive and move on, as I...
Replies
6
Views
258
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,162
Messages
16,819,667
Members
651,214
Latest member
Rrmeran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom