Heavenly Father, It is almost Sunday and every week the ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walkwithgod

Good and Faithful Servant
Heavenly Father,

It is almost Sunday and every week the enemy tries to get my husband and I to argue and turn against eachother. Father please speak to my husband and reveal to him any sins that he needs to confess. Help me to believe what he says and help us to love one another. Take away his stubbornness, pride, anger. Help us both to see if we've done each other wrong in any way and to confess and repent. Fill my home with your holy spirit and cover it in Jesus blood. I bind all ungodly spirits of rage, anger, jealousy, revenge, immorality, deceit, lying, pain, hurt, mistrust, sickness, illnesses and cast them from my home. Please restore and heal every family member or friend that is sick or suffering from an illness in Jesus Name, Amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Happy Sunday to every member of this forum, I thank God for the gift of life and other things He has done for you and I may all glory and honor be ascribed unto Him in Jesus name amen. Dear brethren in the Lord pls pray for me, am surrounded by evil spirit, I am a very lucky person that the Lord...
Replies
10
Views
28
Same problem every week. Sunday is a nice quiet day, and I get a chance to calm down and think normally, and I feel better. Great. Then Monday comes, and I have to go from a dead standstill back to the insanity of the ratrace, plus catching up on other things. Strength to deal with this.
Replies
7
Views
37
Same pattern every week. Sunday is a nice mellow day, I hardly do anything, then Monday it goes berserk. Today was particularly trying, because besides work, there were other things to be done. I pray when the Rapture or my death occurs, it's on a Sunday night, so I don't have to deal...
Replies
4
Views
63
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,743
Messages
16,780,618
Members
648,299
Latest member
Shuidarroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom