Heavenly Father I want to thank you ...

Heavenly Father I want to thank you ### is back home from the hospital. I also want to thank you for all you do helping us answering prayers, on this site. Thank you Father for everything. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen. I trust you Jesus
praying
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come before you tonight and before the midnight hour, I want to pray to cancel any dark, wicked meetings, secret society meetings, and witchcraft meetings that take place in my region after midnight in Jesus' name. I also, Father, am asking you to please cover my block, ###...
Replies
8
Views
196
Me and my Fiance have been together on and off for 9 years and we have never had a home together and it’s always been long distance. I have made poor decisions as well as her but love each other deeply and I feel as tho unresolved trauma lingers in our relationship and we are struggling … but...
Replies
6
Views
178
Heavenly Father, I pray for several unspeakable requests in Jesus' name, ###.
Replies
8
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,087
Messages
16,795,786
Members
649,634
Latest member
Eleshaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom