Heavenly Father I want to thank all those who ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saraha

Beloved of All
Heavenly Father I want to thank all those who prayed for me last night. This morning I called who I needed to call, and I did what I needed to get done yesterday. Thank you all for your prayers. God bless
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🙏 ❤️ 🙏 Prayer Focus: God, I ask You in Jesus' name, bless the writer of this prayer and myself with knowledge, wisdom, a keen accurate gift of discernment, and a wise and understanding heart in all that You have called and chosen each of us to do. Bless each of us with the desire, love, and...
Replies
9
Views
195
There was a very bad snow storm yesterday and it's very cold out right now and I need wisdom to decide what needs to get done today and what can wait for the rest of this week as the weather starts to get warmer. Please kindly pray for me in Jesus's Name to accomplish everything that The Lord...
Replies
14
Views
447
Please help and protect us Lord from all these evil predators around our lives who are trying to destroy us and our livelihood, we claim a mighty major turn around and on these so-called Christian friends that claim to want to help but they’re only ### betrayors and back stabbers! Please soften...
Replies
7
Views
284
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,683
Messages
16,791,325
Members
649,272
Latest member
Calouford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom