Heavenly Father I want to say thank you for ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saraha

Beloved of All
Heavenly Father I want to say thank you for my dog ### is feeling better tonight. I also want to thanks to the kind people who prayed for my prayer request earlier today. He has began to eat and drink some today. He is also acting better than he was this morning. Again thank you and God bless
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Aw fill me in. I don't remember you telling me about your dog. I know some were from the neighbors but you were trying to find a home. What happened to ###? Glad he is ok. My dog is my child. God Bless the little human and I hope he or she gets to feeling better a lot better real soon.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear GOD I thank you cause you answered my prayers I am feeling okay allergies are almost heal I say thank you 100x I am truly grateful tonight I hope I can sleep calmly, tomorrow please help me sell my products so I can pay monthly bills I ask in the name of Jesus Christ our lord amen
Replies
8
Views
234
I want to thank ### and host admin for the additions help regarding the housing/ eviction issue. Today is Friday ### and I’m going to wind down and relax. Praying for good sleep. It it be the Lord’s Will I’d like to pick up on the job search tomorrow. Praying in Jesus name.
Replies
11
Views
401
Dear Lord Jesus, I want to set good Christian moral examples. Do it in a good way to be lovable and likable. People say I look younger for my age, though my hair has been gray due to stress, but I mean, I keep myself clean stay out of the sun, eat healthy foods. I have respect for women and want...
Replies
9
Views
124
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,705
Messages
16,802,646
Members
650,214
Latest member
Cloavor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom