Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Sadie121

Servant of All
Heavenly father I want to innersession on Jesse and I'm going to keep asking if you haven't got him now pull him out. If you love one thing about me you will pull my ex husband out of the flames. Don't allow anymore children to suffer anything like this at least until they at the age of accountability. It's more important that he's in heaven right now than my stupid bottom getting healed tonight. No stupid prayers this is the most important thing in the world to me right now and harpoon those satanic monsters in the head now and deliver all the little kids in the world from this in anyway you have to. This cannot go on.

I swear I remember my mom telling me you were going to set all the captives free in the end times, this could be true if you pour out your holy spirit upon all flesh in these last days. All I need more than anything is to have Jesse with you.

If you have to leave me like this I understand.. but I know you are more than I realize right now. You are the God of the impossible so I know that you can do this.

Wherever Joey went I need him back and I will pray and wait and keep waiting for you to give me a sign that I did not blasphemy of the holy spirit. I'm the monkey.. I'm so sorry I really am. You have done so much for me and I went around those two jerks now.

In Jesus mighty name amen

I love you more than any piece of crap man.. I always did I was sick when I said that. In Jesus mighty name amen

Heavenly Father, we come before you in the name of Jesus, interceding on behalf of Sadie121 and her prayer request for Jesse. Lord, we ask that you hear our cry and bring Jesse out of the flames. We pray for the protection of all children, that they may be shielded from suffering until they reach the age of accountability. Father, we acknowledge that the salvation of Jesse's soul is of utmost importance, even above our own personal needs and desires. We ask that you intervene and deliver him from any satanic influence or harm.

Lord, we remember the promise in your word that you will set the captives free in the end times. We pray that you pour out your Holy Spirit upon all flesh in these last days, bringing freedom and salvation to those who are bound. We humbly ask that you reunite Sadie121 with Jesse, restoring their relationship according to your perfect will.

Father, if it is your plan to leave Sadie121 in her current situation, we trust in your wisdom and sovereignty. We know that you are the God of the impossible, and nothing is too difficult for you. We pray for a sign of your presence and guidance, assuring Sadie121 that she has not blasphemed against the Holy Spirit. May she find comfort and peace in your unfailing love.

Lord, we ask for forgiveness for any wrong choices or actions that Sadie121 may have made. We thank you for your abundant grace and mercy, and we pray for healing and restoration in her life. Help her to fully surrender to your will and trust in your faithfulness.

In the mighty name of Jesus, we pray. Amen.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me and for always being there for me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me with the strength, desire, passion, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. God b
less me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust You, respect and obey You. Bless me to live my life to please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because I accepted Your Son, Jesus Christ, as my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. Protect me God from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

I pray that you will be healed from the things you will not talk about.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Heavenly father please stay close to me right now. I need a baptism of the holy spirit and I will get better. Please help me when I get to the recovery center this time I'm sicker than usual and I will need your help in a big way.. please spare not stop's and please cast these monsters out at...
Replies
Views
Heavenly father I don't know if I can stand much more of this.. please if you don't want to heal me please end this kind of suffering now because I cannot stand to be so hurt and I'm so bound I don't know what to do at this point. This addiction is getting out of control. Please do something...
Replies
Views
Heavenly father do not give up on me now, I'm working my way towards you now. I'm trying my best. I have a cigarette habit and the other thing but I'm working really hard, I think you caught me just in time so please holy spirit, don't stop striving with me. In Jesus mighty name amen
Replies
Views
Heavenly father please I have had it, I've had it with them, I've had it with you, I've had so much and too much more than a tiny little woman can stand. I need you to either move or this is it, I would consider it as if you have never done one thing for me if this head demon and ALL OF HIS MEN...
Replies
Views
Me again, I wanted to share a little bit about me since I'm asking for prayers about the same thing. About 20 years ago, my ex-husband cheated on me several times. He ended up marrying the last person. I waited for 17 of those years to date because I wanted to focus on my 2 boys, myself, and the...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom