Heavenly Father, I thank you for that strange car did

Saraha

Beloved of All
Heavenly Father, I thank you for that strange car did not come back over the weekend or again today. This was scaring some of the neighbors. We keep a good eye out for each other. Thank you Father for all you do for us. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I thank you Lord for everyone who prayed for me last night. I got into a car accident and a few of my fellow brothers and sisters. Lord said some things that made me go to urgent care. I asked my neighbor if they could keep an eye on my children in my house while I went to urgent care. I’m...
Replies
12
Views
237
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 89:50 – “Remember, Lord, how your servant has been mocked, how I bear in my heart the taunts of all the nations.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Psalm 89:50, the psalmist is crying out to God in a state of deep distress. He...
Replies
9
Views
202
Dear heavenly Father I thank you for today I thank you for your loving kindness and goodness in my life I thank you for protection and guidance towards me and my family. Lord please forgive my sin and answer my prayers. Lord Jesus please be with my parents provide their need make way for my...
Replies
13
Views
505
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,686
Messages
16,791,345
Members
649,276
Latest member
Quelmuertown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom