Heavenly Father I pray that You touch ###'s ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Howard2014

Prayer Warrior
Heavenly Father I pray that You touch my ###'s heart, I pray you soften her heart and give her the ability to forgive me for my part in the failure of our marriage. Lord you know my love for her and my hearts desire for healing. I pray you touch her and give her the desire to turn her life over to you. Show her that divorce is not the answer, show her that your grace is sufficient to heal all things, including our marriage. Please place your Holy Spirit in her whole being. I believe in you Lord God and I trust you to teach me to have more patience and confidence in your will as you fight this battle for me. I know you hate divorce and I know your perfect plan for marriage was for happy lives in obedience to you. Please Lord, repair my marriage as only you can.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come before you tonight and before the midnight hour, I want to pray to cancel any dark, wicked meetings, secret society meetings, and witchcraft meetings that take place in my region after midnight in Jesus' name. I also, Father, am asking you to please cover my block, ###...
Replies
8
Views
199
Heavenly Father, I pray for several unspeakable requests in Jesus' name, ###.
Replies
8
Views
149
. .. Save, protect & heal my family. Help us obey You. Help us love You with whole hearts, souls & minds. Deliver us from evil. Thank You, in Jesus name, Amen.
Replies
9
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,963
Messages
16,805,438
Members
650,436
Latest member
Giesarsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom