Heavenly Father, I pray that the money I paid the insurance###

jodiehamilton85

Humble Prayer Partner
Heavenly Father, I pray that the money I paid the insurance company will end my issues with all concerned and that the DMV will not suspend my driver's license or make me get SR22 insurance. Lord, I ask forgiveness for my mistake, I have made it right with everyone concerned, please Lord, take the fear of the unknown punishment away from me and let me live my life without that fear. I’m so scared of losing my license or having to pay three times the insurance I already pay. In Jesus' name I pray Amen. Bless all of you who prayed for me and may God bless you with all of your needs, Amen.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to His perfect love, will, and timing. Be encouraged and wait on the Lord.



A Prayer 4 U: God I ask in Jesus' name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper in the Word and ways of God. God bless me with the wisdom, discernment, and the strength to do Your will Your way in every season of my life. God give Your angels charge over me to protect and keep me safe from all evil, hurt, harm, danger, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God defeat, chasten, and scatter my enemies. God let no weapon formed against me prosper. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, do the same for the writer of this prayer, those I love, and care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Jesus. Amen!



Pray Without Ceasing—Never Stop Praying!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father I pray to pass my classes and to adopt these cats. Thank you in JESUS Name. Please show me love. Thank you amen.
Replies
11
Views
407
Heavenly Father I pray for MRS ### to allow me to turn in my homework later today or tomorrow in JESUS name please make her understand about my wife hiccup in JESUS name amen PLEASE LORD
Replies
12
Views
471
Heavenly Father I pray for my money I support to get from ### to be released in the name of Jesus Christ. May God also facilitate the selling of my old car they must not rob me in the name of Jesus. I'm praying for my new car paid in cash, in Jesus name. Amen.
Replies
4
Views
216
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,803
Messages
16,792,705
Members
649,407
Latest member
Roanarmen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom