Heavenly Father I pray for your help. ...

God will protect you in your time of need. I pray that your prayer will be answered soon.
"For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." 2 Corinthians 4:17
May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. God Bless you with our Father always at your side protecting you and your needs.
 
Lord protect from evil spirits and witch crafts Amen
Read Psalm 51, 91, 121 and pray daily.
 
Heavenly Father I pray for your help. I barely got through the work night without the evil attacks. Please grant me wisdom dear Father with what I can do. Please please hear my prayer dear God. I know and believe in faith that at your command you could make this go away. Please help me Father. I ask this in Jesus precious name. Amen 🙏🏾
I come in agreement with you in prayer. May God grant the desires of your heart in Jesus's Holy and powerful name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

. . for family protection and silent requests, in Jesus' name Amen ~ Thank You
Replies
8
Views
297
O GOD I PRAY O HEAVENLY FATHER I PRAY THAT I PAINT OUR HOUSE AMEN IN CHRIST JESUS' NAME I PRAY AMEN
Replies
13
Views
155
Heavenly Father, I pray for several unspeakable requests in Jesus' name, ###.
Replies
8
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,145
Messages
16,796,676
Members
649,692
Latest member
Elaimor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom