Heavenly Father, I pray for those around me who ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeutifultoGod

Good and Faithful Servant
Heavenly Father, I pray for those around me who have turned away from their first love for you. I ask you to heal their hearts. I pray that the scales would drop from their eyes, that they would know your love. Please remind them of your faithfulness in their lives. Like the biblical Prodigal, I pray that they would recognize their sin and the results of it. I ask that your Holy Spirit will draw them back to the Father.

Help me to reach out to them with acts of kindness. I ask you to open up opportunities for me to share your love with my brothers and sisters. As you give me these divine appointments, I pray that I will be sensitive to listen, bold to speak the truth in love, and compassionate to lend my support as they work to renew their commitment to you.
 
May every prayer you pray be answered according to God’s will in Jesus’ name.
Prayer Focus/Let’s Pray: God teach me my value and worth in Your eyesight and cause me to walk in my worth and value. Let every desire I have line up to the purpose and call You have placed upon my life.
If I desire anything You do not want for me, kill my desire for it.
Do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God never let any of us take Your Grace for granted!
Please read this blog about God’s grace: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/148/entry-460-dont-take-gods-grace-for-granted/
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Father, We know Your thoughts toward us are of peace and to give us a future and a hope. Your Word promises that no weapon formed against us shall prosper and that the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty through You, Father, to the tearing down of strongholds in our lives. Thank You that You have promised also that if we will resist the devil he will flee from us. We are so thankful that You surround us with Your holy angels and that You let them fight for us in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen Hallelujah! 
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

- Jesus, stay with my ### today - let him feel You and be saved. Free ### from shame and not believing in You, Jesus. - Jesus, save my ###, keep her heart safe and let her find Your peace and grace. - Jesus, save my ###, who wanted to kill himself last ###- do not let more evil speak to him...
Replies
5
Views
208
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Job 42:11 : “All his brothers and sisters and everyone who had known him before came and ate with him in his house. They comforted and consoled him over all the trouble the Lord had brought on him, and each one gave him a piece of silver...
Replies
10
Views
167
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 145:12: “So that all people may know of your mighty acts and the glorious splendor of your kingdom.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: Psalm 145:12 emphasizes the purpose behind God’s works and the declaration of His kingdom: so...
Replies
7
Views
213
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,775
Messages
16,780,895
Members
648,337
Latest member
Cliertuorland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom