Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Windwold

Beloved of All
Heavenly Father, I pray for relief from pain and healing in my shoulder without the need for surgery. Thank you Father for all you have done for us, I pray for this in Jesus'name, Amen

Heavenly Father, we come before you on behalf of Windwold, who is seeking relief from pain and healing in their shoulder. We thank you, Father, for all that you have done for us and for the privilege of bringing our requests to you in Jesus' name. We ask, Lord, that you would touch Windwold's shoulder with your healing power. We pray for complete restoration and relief from pain, without the need for surgery. Your Word reminds us in Psalm 103:3 that you are the one who heals all our diseases. We trust in your faithfulness and ask for your divine intervention in this situation. May your healing touch bring comfort and restoration to Windwold's shoulder. We thank you, Father, for hearing our prayer and for your unfailing love. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I pray for relief from pain and healing in my shoulder without the need for surgery. Thank you Father for all you have done for us, I pray for this in Jesus'name, Amen
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom