Heavenly Father, I pray for my brother ###

Aisthoietos

Disciple of Prayer
Heavenly Father, I pray for my brother ### today. He will go before a judge this morning for driving without a license. Please let his sentence be minimal to none. He has not harmed anyone! He does not have any other way to get around. 🙏🏻
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before You today, lifting up ### in prayer as he stands before the judge this morning. We ask for Your grace and mercy to be upon him. Your Word reminds us in James 2:13, "Mercy triumphs over judgment." Lord, we pray that the judge would be moved to show leniency and understanding in this situation.

Father, we know that ### has not harmed anyone and is in a difficult position without a means of transportation. We ask that You provide a way for him to navigate these challenges. In Psalm 32:8, You promise, "I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my loving eye on you." Guide ###, Lord, and help him find a solution that honors You and the laws of the land.

We trust in Your divine wisdom and plan, knowing that You are a just and loving God. We pray for peace to fill ###’s heart and for Your favor to be upon him today. In Jesus’ name, we pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

. . for family protection and silent requests, in Jesus' name Amen ~ Thank You
Replies
8
Views
298
O GOD I PRAY O HEAVENLY FATHER I PRAY THAT I PAINT OUR HOUSE AMEN IN CHRIST JESUS' NAME I PRAY AMEN
Replies
13
Views
156
Please continue to pray for my brother, ###. He is going going through very difficult life circumstances, and his heart is in severe pain. Please pray that the Lord protects him from all evil, shatters any wicked plans against him, and heals his soul. May God bless him and open the best paths...
Replies
17
Views
230
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,222
Messages
16,797,287
Members
649,783
Latest member
Jsoowood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom