Heavenly Father I Need Your Help And Protection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Heavenly Father please place your protection upon myself. Heavenly Father the man I thought loved me wants me dead. Heavenly Father you know he posted on the internet that I'm dead to him and we're not together anymore. Heavenly Father I believe something's wrong with me because I keep letting him come back to me and letting him hurt me all over again. Heavenly Father I fear not finding anyone better than him. I realize he tried killing me in my house and you saved me. I know he's infatuated with succeeding in making me to die. His family wants me to die too. Heavenly Father please rescue me from the mess I got myself into when I first met him and please don't let any man like him ever use me for his own selfish gain, don't let any man try to kill me or hurt me anymore. Lord please rescue me from he and his family's my family's death curses sent to me. Rescue me from he and his family's witchcraft and from all my enemies I thought were my real friends.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for a young father, who has been hospitalized because of psychosis and suicidality, that God would help, heal and protect him and his family, and he could again feel God's peace, mercy, love and presence
Replies
13
Views
472
Dear Heavenly Father, I was so happy when I got approved for financial assistance for healthcare, but once again reality hit me hard. Father, even after being approved, they still want money—$### for the first visit and $### for each visit after—and I have zero income. Father, I am homeless and...
Replies
9
Views
184
Father, I need your help with homework. Please provide me a fast divorce in JESUS. I also need prayer in Wisdom. Father, I pray for ### and ### in JESUS name. Amen.
Replies
6
Views
215
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,936
Messages
16,793,824
Members
649,508
Latest member
Eliysorinview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom