Heavenly Father I lift every prayer request here up ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

HamstersGirl

Humble Servant of All
Heavenly Father I lift every prayer request here up to you. Lord you know all the needs, wants and desires. You see what everyone is going through and you know how to guide them. I ask you Lord to remove all obstacles, attacks, strongholds, barriers, and things that bring evil to everyone. Lord God I plead the blood of Jesus on everyone mentioned in any and all request posted here and ask that you safe, heal, restore, renew, guide, lead and love everyone.

Dear Lord the evil that is among everyone needs to be revealed and released, I pray that eyes are opened, hearts are healed, love is restored, families reunited, finances returned and for miracles to happen. Lord God I ask you in the Mighty name of Jesus to bless us all with the desires of our heart and give us back everything Satan has stolen. For it is in your PRECIOUS name Jesus Christ I pray AMEN!
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come before You with humble heart seeking Your mercy and grace. Lord, I lift up ### to You. I ask that You renew his heart and mind, filling him with Your peace and love. Lord, I also lift up this situation to You, asking for Your divine intervention. I pray for the emotional...
Replies
6
Views
362
Heavenly Father, I lift my son up to You once more, asking for Your continued grace, blessings, favor, and protection upon him. Lord, I pray that You always bless him with joyful days and peaceful nights. I ask that You calm his anxieties and grant him a restful sleep. Surround him with godly...
Replies
4
Views
280
Heavenly Father, I lift my son up to You once more, asking for Your continued grace, blessings, favor, and protection upon him. Lord, I pray that You always bless him with joyful days and peaceful nights. I ask that You calm his anxieties and grant him a restful sleep. Surround him with godly...
Replies
8
Views
388
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,460
Messages
16,777,226
Members
648,012
Latest member
Glausarilgate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom