Heavenly Father I life ### up to you right ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

HamstersGirl

Humble Servant of All
Heavenly Father I lift ### up to you right now and ask that you bless him with a forgiving heart in the name of Jesus. He tells me to never lose hope and faith and he is also praying for a miracle. Lord you have given me that forgiving heart, one of your miracles to me. Right now in the name of Jesus I ask you to bless him also with this miracle. He tells me daily he loves me, misses me, misses us and wants more than anything to have us again. Lord please grant him that miracle he wants. In our lives we have lost loves and recovered, the love he and I have had and still long for is a once in a lifetime true love. Our hearts ache that we are not together. I hear him cry and it breaks my heart knowing he truly loves me but is afraid that we will fail. Lord I ask that you reveal yourself to him and show him that with you all things are possible. I ask that the people that have this stronghold on him are removed and all soul ties are broken, that they all are removed from our life permanently with no looking back on any of that. I plead your blood over us and our family from the top of our heads to the soles of our feet. Lord I ask you to send warring Angels to ### to help fight off this evil that has ripped him from our family. Lord go to him in his dreams and remind him of what we had, still have and will have, show him that it is bigger, stronger and better than anything he is living in right now. Heavenly Father I ask you to heal, restore and renew all Satan has stolen from he and I and our family. Lord I thank you for everything you have done for us, everything you are doing for us and everything I know you are going to do. I claim all this done in the name of Jesus. In your precious name I pray AMEN!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I life ### up to you Lord she needing money for her kids. Lord she has post a lot of things for sale on Facebook book sale sites and really needs you Lord bring buyers to come and buy all her closed down bookstore inventory and all other items she has posted for sale. Over all she needs...
Replies
9
Views
537
Please pray for protection against toxic and dangerous in-laws, especially mother-in-law and sister-in-law, causing harm and bring their wickedness to disgrace and let them fall to the ground and bring them to repentance and turn away from their wickedness Lord. Those that come against me or my...
Replies
7
Views
296
Heavenly Father, I come before you tonight and before the midnight hour, I want to pray to cancel any dark, wicked meetings, secret society meetings, and witchcraft meetings that take place in my region after midnight in Jesus' name. I also, Father, am asking you to please cover my block, ###...
Replies
8
Views
192
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,534
Messages
16,777,823
Members
648,087
Latest member
Azoerxoermor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom