Heavenly Father I come before you today ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I wish all my apps on my phone such as Spotify, youtube, Google, google chrome, browser, roblox, Gmail, Dateability, google play, bark guard dog, contacts, phone, google maps, camera, gallery, and X twitter all get unlocked and enabled and allowed back on to my bark phone today when I get on my...
Replies
8
Views
118
Heavenly Father, I come before You today with a humble heart, lifting up ### in prayer. Lord, You know the concerns that weigh heavily on my heart, especially the conversations and misunderstandings that have arisen among my co-workers. I ask for Your divine intervention and guidance in this...
Replies
5
Views
455
Dear Heavenly Father, I come before You today, seeking Your guidance and strength as I embark on my professional journey. Grant me the knowledge and understanding of the administrative and general operating policies, procedures, and practices of the Bureau/Department. May I be adept in modern...
Replies
7
Views
356
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,852
Messages
16,792,913
Members
649,428
Latest member
Cleirfoorver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom