Heavenly Father, I ask that you watch over us ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saraha

Beloved of All
Heavenly Father, I ask that you watch over us during this winter storm we are to get. It is raining now to change to freezing rain, sleet and snow tonight through the weekend. Low temps about ### degrees. I don't mind the snow for sledding but please don't let us loose our power. You know how I love to come here to help others by praying the prayer requests. Thank you and God bless.
 
The Lord is with you in everything you face. Place your Faith all in HIM for He is always near! God Bless You Amen
 
SALM 147.5

Great is our Lord and mighty in power; his understanding has no limit.

JOB 9:4, For God is so wise and so mighty
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, watch over us and ours in everything we do. When we are on the road traveling, when moving items, when working out, in our cars all day long.
Replies
11
Views
195
Lord, I pray you help us to do the right things in situations we have no control over. Help others see what they are required to do in time for approvals no matter what they are seeking or finalize alternative solutions to problems before they can’t. Help all understand processes so there are no...
Replies
6
Views
132
Lord watch over us today. I pray the day goes smoothly for us, with no anxiety or conflict. Let our work be correct and simple. Walk with us. Feed us proper nutrition. Comfort our souls. Keep us safe. Thank you Lord.
Replies
12
Views
211
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,607
Messages
16,801,206
Members
650,128
Latest member
Loriywick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom