Heavenly father I ask that you shield my friend ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

AGAPE55

Beloved of All
Heavenly father I ask that you shield my friend ### with your love and protection. Remove all enemies she may have from her path. Clear away anything in her life that should not be. People take advantage of her goodness. Help her to see where she doesn't and surround her with your peace always. Bring good people into her life that will have her best interest at heart. Lord bring her prosperity and success with her business and bless her and her family with all great things.
 
Child of God, be encouraged. Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. :~)

Always remember God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)

A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come before you tonight and before the midnight hour, I want to pray to cancel any dark, wicked meetings, secret society meetings, and witchcraft meetings that take place in my region after midnight in Jesus' name. I also, Father, am asking you to please cover my block, ###...
Replies
8
Views
196
dear heavenly father I ask that you end lies and false accusation and gossiping rumors in the name of your son Jesus our lord amen, let the evil one die in the name of Jesus amen
Replies
7
Views
287
Dear heavenly father I ask for prayers to guide my best friend ### back to his best friend ###. The relationship is so strong with pure love, trust and honesty. The two best friends never argue. ###'s past trauma entered into her flesh and caused havoc and with secondary menopause symptoms...
Replies
5
Views
246
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,993
Messages
16,794,276
Members
649,571
Latest member
Shtuirarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom