Heavenly Father I ask for Your supernatural healing of ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, I pray for spiritual protection from any bad spiritual warfare, and for no curses or evil witchcraft to happen to me or anything I care about. I pray for no ungodly soul ties. I pray for a breakthrough from what i'm going through. Lord, I pray for your supernatural...
Replies
11
Views
198
Ming got fixed Tuesday March 24th. But it didn't do well. Vet were puzzled why she got blind and have these neurological symptoms. Please pray that God will restore her eyesight soon, her nervous system will go back to its normal function and that God's peace will fill her since this incident is...
Replies
8
Views
212
Lord please heal my right ovary, perform a miracle and remove this complex ovarian cyst. Cause it to shrink without any operation. Lord I pray that no complications arise from these cysts in Jesus name. Lord also remove the pain and discomfort I am feeling right now. Lord cause my restore my...
Replies
8
Views
276
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,993
Messages
16,794,276
Members
649,571
Latest member
Shtuirarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom