Heavenly Father I am praying that we all remember ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saraha

Beloved of All
Heavenly Father I am praying that we all remember our husband or wife on this Valentine's day. Let us also pray for those who have lost their loved one, those who are lonely today, and those who are looking for love. Thank you and God bless.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father, I ask that you hear and answer the petition brought before you according to your will. May the things on earth be bound as the things in heaven and may you receive glory and honor in all. May you heal the broken hearted and bind the wounds, for I ask this as a child of God and in the name of my Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen.

Jeremiah 33:3
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
I wasn’t trying to become a Christian sex author and speaker. But as I explain in My Story: You see, I had a premarital promiscuous past, and that baggage stuck with me for a long time. But God redeemed me, blessed my marriage with sexual intimacy, and sent me into conversations with wives...
Replies
0
Views
56
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Nehemiah 4:17 – “Those who carried materials did their work with one hand and held a weapon in the other.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: Nehemiah 4:17 describes a unique and intense situation during the rebuilding of Jerusalem‘s...
Replies
11
Views
150
Heavenly Father I am praying for all those who had storms from hurricane Beryl from ### to ###. Please be with them as they lost loved ones and all the damages that happened. Also praying for those who are getting all this heat. Thank you Father for all you do for us. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen
Replies
11
Views
416
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,027
Messages
16,806,352
Members
650,478
Latest member
Sleamont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom