Heavenly Father I am praying for everyone ...

Heavenly Father I am praying for everyone to be careful shooting off fireworks tonight. Our local news is reporting to wash your hands with soap and water after using hand sanitizer, if you are shooting off the fireworks. A person can get 3rd degree burns from the sparks of fireworks. Also please put your fur-babies inside the house for their comfort. Here there are some dogs and cats that are reported missing after last nights fireworks. Please have a fun and safe 4th of July celebration. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen. I trust you Jesus
Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I AM PRAYING FOR EVERYONE HERE IN JESUS RECEIVE PEACE DELIVERANCE AMEN AND HEALING AMEN
Replies
7
Views
200
God you know these hackers is destroy so many people's lives, I you God to go in and take revenge for your people's, let the hackers get back what they sow in other people's life. Lord you always asked my pray now and I thank you God. In Jesus name amen
Replies
12
Views
219
I pray for an urgent ### to help me resolve administrative issues that will help take my life forward. Thank you for the financial windfall and relief.
Replies
13
Views
297
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,723
Messages
16,791,678
Members
649,314
Latest member
Moroedoriror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom