Heavenly Father I am posting this as ...

My the Lord’s perfect will be done according to HIS Devine plan...a plan for you to prosper....
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am posting a letter, I wrote to my psychiatrist. I no longer have the panic attacks and I am not smoking cannabis anymore. Here is the letter to my psychiatrist. Please pray that I get admitted to the hospital and that the medication works. Thank you and God bless you for praying. "I am...
Replies
14
Views
647
I am posting this prayer request for my friend ### and her mother also named ###. Her mother is in ICU and she is not breathing on her own. I pray for my friend and the family and for the mother to recover by the grace of God. In Jesus name.
Replies
6
Views
382
Heavenly Father, I come before you tonight and before the midnight hour, I want to pray to cancel any dark, wicked meetings, secret society meetings, and witchcraft meetings that take place in my region after midnight in Jesus' name. I also, Father, am asking you to please cover my block, ###...
Replies
8
Views
199
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,024
Messages
16,806,318
Members
650,474
Latest member
Toilpael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom