Heavenly Father, I am asking prayer for the winter ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saraha

Beloved of All
Heavenly Father, I am asking prayer for the winter storm we are experiencing now. Ice is coating everything. It is ### degrees here, and temperatures are to drop to ### tonight. There is snow north of us and more to come from ###pm till ###pm and the worst of the worst this afternoon. We have been lucky to only have freezing drizzle as of yet. Please pray we don't lose our power. Thank you all and God bless you.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Dear Father, please bless each family in her area included ### with warm, protection, and good health. In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Brothers and Sisters Please pray for ### against attacks, especially witchcraft attacks.
Replies
6
Views
247
Please pray for sister ### to come to know Jesus Christ and turn from sins. She need healing and health recovery. She need also Favor, blessing and protection her ### bussiness. May the will of the Lord be done in Jesus name. Amen
Replies
6
Views
281
Heavenly Father I am asking prayers for myself as I think I am getting a cold. I may have picked it up from someone at ###'s estate sale. No one seemed to have a cold but since ### pm today I have felt tired, runny nose, sneezing and coughing. Please help me to feel better as I am trying to get...
Replies
15
Views
449
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,142
Messages
16,796,656
Members
649,691
Latest member
Aloumere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom