Heavenly Father ### has not heard from ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I deserve to hear some good news. I have many things on my mind that I need to take care of until I receive a delivery from my lawyers or ###. God knows I've been patient and waiting all day. God understands what’s happening. It’s definitely time for my delivery. God didn't play around with me.
Replies
9
Views
119
Good evening. Yesterday make 3 weeks now since I heard that my son was arrested in ###. I contacted the British Consulate but I still haven't got any updates from them. I am going out of my mind trying to find my son or get any information on his whereabouts. I'm asking you in the mighty name of...
Replies
9
Views
271
It’s been 7 days I still haven’t heard from my daughter whose has fallen back into her alcohol addiction. I have not seen my daughter in 3 weeks and have not received a text in 7 days. I’m so worried I can’t sleep. She is pregnant and has a 3-year-old in foster care because of the choice she has...
Replies
12
Views
456
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,022
Messages
16,806,233
Members
650,471
Latest member
Sleador

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom