Heavenly father God Jesus Christ you are my ...

Angelofgodlove

Good and Faithful Servant
Heavenly father God Jesus Christ you are my God have pity on us on me, hear us. Amen
 
Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father GOD thank you for this day and your miracles. Heavenly Father GOD thank you for the gift of life. Heavenly Father GOD forgive me for my sins. In Jesus Christ Almighty Name AMEN
Replies
6
Views
195
Heavenly Father GOD hear my cries for help. I'm waiting on funding so I can take care of my monthly expenses. I pray that I'm able to get the resources needed to meet my monthly expenses. In Jesus Christ Almighty Name AMEN
Replies
9
Views
233
GOD i don't have all the answers nor do I profess to know everything. GOD the one thing i do know is that you will never leave me or forsake me. In Jesus Christ Almighty Name AMEN
Replies
10
Views
214
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,397
Messages
16,810,789
Members
650,782
Latest member
Drausorael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom