MacEoin
Servant of All
Heavenly Father God I thanks you for answered prayers. One year ago I had no hope and was lost. Lord, I was reintroduced to you by a dear friend and now you have restored my life in a way that I could never have imagined without your intervention. Please Lord continue to hear my prayers as I am aware it is at times of great rejoicing in you that the devil sees and tries to seize his chance. Lord I do not want to be turned away from you, stolen in the night from your love, so please keep me strong in my faith and cleanse me in the blood of Jesus. Forgive me for my sins Lord and show your love to all those I love Lord, even if they have not given themselves fully to you yet. I pray for my best friend in the world, ###, who is blessed already in her faith in you. Watch over her and continue to guide her also. May all eyes turn their gaze to you O Lord. In Jesus holy name I pray, Amen.
