HEAVENLY FATHER COME IN MY LIFE. GRANT

IMMANUEL JAMES

Disciple of Prayer
HEAVENLY FATHER COME IN MY LIFE. GRANT ME YOUR HOLY SPIRIT TO LEAD ME AND MY FAMILY. BLESS ME WITH THE WISEDOM. BLESS MY WIFE AND MY CHILDREN. GIVE US STRONG AND HEALTHY LORD. FREE ME FROM THE DEBT I HAVE AND BLESS ME SO THAT I CAN PAY MY DEBT AND HELP MY FAMILY AND BUILD AND RENOVATE MY HOME. I REQUEST IN YOUR ONLY SON JESUS' NAME AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Heavenly Father. In the Name of Your Son Jesus Christ, I pray, that you will receive and answer your child's prayers according to your perfect will. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus as the night falls, I come before You with gratitude and urgency, pleading the precious blood of Jesus Christ over my mom and me and family and our children. Prayer for my mom, she is suffering from fatty liver grade ###, Almighty God heal my give good health and healthy liver and long...
Replies
12
Views
96
Dear Heavenly Father God, I pray to rebuke, reject, resist, bind up, and cancel out on every nightmare that I had overnight on March - 20 - 2026 to March - 2026, including the one I had last night about you snitching and gossiping on me by telling my business and prayers to wrong people, wrong...
Replies
8
Views
221
Heavenly Father, In the mighty and powerful name of Jesus Christ, I come before Your throne of grace with thanksgiving and faith. I ask that the Holy Spirit move mightily in every area of ###'s life. Let Your perfect will be accomplished, Your wisdom prevail, and Your peace guard her heart and...
Replies
10
Views
202
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,743
Messages
16,814,491
Members
650,988
Latest member
Krauhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom