heaven father which is in heaven I come before ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

cupid2300

Faithful Servant
heaven Father which is in heaven I come before you asking for a wife to share my every day with and all that fills it and I dare not choose one without your divine intervention and most of all I know and understand that you have someone for every one and I'm thankful for all that you provide in Jesus name Amen
 
Remember Jesus loves you! He wants to know you better. He is in the fixing business of those who are lonely; have a broken heart; or are at the end of their ropes or even out of rope.
 
The text provided does not contain any sensitive information that requires redaction according to the guidelines. Therefore, the original text is maintained as is:

"I DARE NOT CHOSE ONE WITHOUT YOUR DIVINE INTERVENTION"......... A beautiful prayer that every single man and woman should pray before deciding on a spouse. Father in heaven we are in agreement with this dear prayer requester. We ask Lord that you will open the doors of opportunity, and association in this dear man's life. We pray that you have been working behind the scenes bringing all things together, so that at the right time and place he shall meet his beloved wife to be. God bless him with the best that you have installed for him. Lord we know you have only good things awaiting those who love and trust you if we would but stay in faith and claim your promises. Thank you Lord Jesus, in your mighty name we pray, amen.
 
Elohim Father, Jesus I prayed for this, for you know what you have for him, bless him father in Jesus name. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

📖 "Pray, then, after this manner [1]... 🙌 ‘Our Father who is in heaven, Hallowed be Your name. Your Kingdom Come! Your Will be done, On Earth as it is in Heaven!” <———--------———— ———🙏—————------———————> 🙏"Give us our daily bread. Forgive our debts, as we forgive our debtors. Lead us not into...
Replies
8
Views
170
Heavenly Father, Divine Protector, and Source of all light, I, ###, come before You with a grateful and open heart, asking for Your powerful presence to surround me now. Cast a mighty shield around my life, blocking out every negative entity, force, or energy—seen, unseen, known, and unknown. In...
Replies
7
Views
292
Heavenly Father, I come before You with a heart full of gratitude and joy. Your everlasting mercy and grace have been my strength each day, and I am truly blessed because of Your love. Thank You for being with me through every trial and tribulation, for protecting, providing, and guiding me. My...
Replies
4
Views
151
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,546
Messages
16,777,985
Members
648,108
Latest member
Elmeunoraeneth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom