Hearing loss on my right ear after suffering from high fever

kongz

Servant of All
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ. Last two days I have posted my prayer request for my sore throat, cold, hearing loss, etc. Now I want to thank you all for your prayers and give thanks to our Lord Jesus for answering our prayers.

Now only left is my hearing problem which really irritates me. I can't attend office as I know I will not be able to communicate with my boss and other colleagues. Moreover, my job is only temporary, I don't want to lose it due to this sickness. I want to attend office as I am afraid of losing it but my hearing loss still persists. Please pray again for my quick recovery. Let the blood of Jesus remove this blockage from my ear. Lord Jesus hear my prayer. I need a healing miracle from you.

I give thanks and praises to God our heavenly father who forgives all our sins.

I ask this in Jesus' name. Amen
 
Almighty and merciful Father, by the power of Your command, drive away from this person all forms of sickness and disease. Restore strength to their body and joy to their spirit, so that in their renewed health, they may bless and serve You, now and forevermore. In Jesus’ Name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My ### is suffering from high fever for the past ### days. Medications are not helping. Sad to see him taking so much of medicines. As a single father I am taking care of him. Please pray for him to get rid of this fever.
Replies
8
Views
232
My son is suffering from high fever for the last ### months.. please pray for ###'s speedy recovery.. amen
Replies
8
Views
605
My son is suffering from high fever. Please heal my ###. Praise the Lord
Replies
5
Views
52
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,465
Messages
16,777,294
Members
648,020
Latest member
Celoeranmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom