Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Like hearing aids, God places messengers, not to force others to heed, that's the gift of free will; but rather, whether spoken or written, to aid those who are willing to heed the heard message. Such is my ministry and I will not be silenced by bullies.

It continues to baffle me as to why so many are still so very upset with this messenger, especially when so few seem to be reading the message. Hmmmm. Somebody is lying regarding this CHRISTIAN based website; it's not me; and it certainly is not God. But, here's the thing, if you're not trying to hear what the messenger is saying, then what's your issue with the messenger? I'm only speaking to those who have ears to hear.

To truly hear the message of God is to obey the Word of God.

Such as does Impact Houston Church of Christ. Without preference or prejudice, through partnering with both government and private organizations, do they provide an awesome "hands on" service to the homeless. Now, this is where things get a little eerie y'all. The last time I dwelt among the homeless in this city, I made mention of there being a need for a van or bus; well, it's like déjàvu all over again. Everything about the second round of this assignment has been on a more massive scale, likewise is the need for new or newer buses to better enable Impact Houston Church of Christ make an even greater impact on behalf of the homeless. To the larger, more wealthy churches in the area especially, The Word of God says "Before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I have already heard." Why not allow God use you to be vessels of blessing to this smaller vessel of blessing?

Well, what you gonna do Houston? Don't let outside cities outdo you in caring for your own. Already - "Pressed down, shaken together, and running over." In Jesus' name.
AMEN

I just love what Jesus said about hearing His voice. He said. My sheep hear my voice and I know them and they follow Me. John 10.27 I just want to praise Jesus for telling each one of us, wherever we are, to hear His voice and follow Him all the way to heavens gates. I love Him with all of my heart. He has been so good to me. In trying times He came to my aid and helped me get through a hard time with Omicrom.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
God's Word playing playing out through the book of Jeremiah. Though some inaccurately label it vexation in a demonic sense; indeed, Jeremiah's complaint to the Lord sounds very familiar to my situation. Oftentimes, I just start talking, even blurting out the message: Jeremiah 20:8-9...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Please be warned, this entry is EXTREMELY long. It’s a lot. But, I have to write it. Obviously this city has closed her ears to me, as foretold; but for those in cities who have ears to hear... STUMBLING STONE or ROCK OF SALVATION HE’S THE INITIATOR Does God's plans ever seem to interfere with...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This message is again for the benefit of all cities; but, is especially for the city who wrongly believes that because God's servant eats of the food and drinks of the water that every other homeless person eats and drinks of, "without stipulation," that it somehow entitles them to "The...
Replies
Views
  • Article
That's the word I kept receiving in my hearing over the past week. I know without a doubt that God is doing realigning things in the earth right now, so at first I just accepted the impartation as confirmation of such. But, The Holy Spirit simply would not leave me alone about it. Therefore...
Replies
Views
  • Article
A HOUSE WORTHY? Matthew 10 (Amplified Bible) The First Commissioning of Discipleship The Twelve Disciples; Instructions for Service Jesus summoned His twelve disciples and gave them authority and power over unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal every kind of disease and every kind...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom