Hear oh God my prayers look in ...

Monalisa Manase

Prayer Partner
Hear oh God my prayers look in favor at my pain hear and act dot delay for
I bear your name in Jesus mighty name I pray Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, As I face this day, I lift everything up to You. I pray that You bless us with a breakthrough in our resources today — help us have enough for our needs, and allow us to live with dignity and peace. Lord, please guide us as we try to settle our debts with ### and ###. Help us restore...
Replies
4
Views
245
Almighty father I come before you in the mighty name of Jesus Christ asking for your help I am praying desperately for peace and calm protection in my home and surroundings rebuke any wicked intentions towards me in Jesus name I plead the blood of Jesus over ### behavior towards me bind the...
Replies
6
Views
274
Jesus Jesus please hear my prayers. Lord please touch ### where she is right now and give a spirit of forgiveness towards her grandparents. Jesus touch her heart to understand they love her. Jesus please give my mother ### a spirit of forgiveness as well towards ###. Jesus please help my family...
Replies
7
Views
376
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,694
Messages
16,779,846
Members
648,223
Latest member
Jooltarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom