We are truly grateful that you allowed us to join with you in praying for your healing and peace of mind. It is our sincere hope that you have felt the comforting presence of the Holy Spirit and the healing touch of our Lord Jesus Christ over these past days. We continue to lift you up, asking God to restore your cognitive function, bring peace and love into your heart, and strengthen the bond with your children.

If you have experienced improvements in your health, or seen progress in your relationships, we would love to rejoice with you. Please share your praise report so that we can all give thanks to God together for His goodness and faithfulness.

If you feel that your request has not yet been fully answered, please do not hesitate to post it again as a new request. We are committed to standing with you in prayer until you see the breakthrough you are seeking. Remember, our Lord is a God of hope and He hears the cries of His children.

May God continue to bless you abundantly as you seek His face and place your trust in Him. We are here with you, praying in the mighty name of Jesus.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father God, I come before you with a desire to better myself and restore my relationship with ###. In the mighty name of Jesus Christ I ask that you draw yourself closer to us. Breaking every chain the devil has ahold on us. Create in us a clean heart O'God and a steadfast spirit within us...
Replies
8
Views
250
Father God, I come before you with a heavy heart. With the desire for our ways to be changed and restoration in my relationship with my fiance ###. In the mighty name of Jesus Christ I pray that you draw yourself closer to us. Breaking every chain the devil has ahold on us. Create in us a new...
Replies
9
Views
330
Father God, I come before you with a painful heart. I ask for peace, love and joy this Christmas. Lord, I ask that you take the pain in my ###'s head away. Bring my kids to good health. Please take away ###'s depression and stress. Open his eyes to see me in a new light. Give me the energy to...
Replies
9
Views
350
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,959
Messages
16,794,014
Members
649,540
Latest member
Galothor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom