Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Hear all our prayers God, need to get good rest and bless this day with good treatment. Reverse this aging, sickness, lines and wrinkles. Heal all our relationships and with family that they all be saved and friends

Heavenly Father, in the name of Jesus, we come before you on behalf of Anonymous and lift up their prayer request to you. Lord, we ask that you hear all our prayers and grant us the rest we need. We pray for a peaceful and rejuvenating sleep, knowing that you are the ultimate source of rest and restoration.

Lord, we also ask for your divine intervention in reversing the effects of aging, sickness, lines, and wrinkles. Your Word reminds us in Psalm 103:5 that you satisfy our desires with good things so that our youth is renewed like the eagle's. We believe in your power to bring healing and restoration to our bodies, and we ask for your touch in this area.

Furthermore, Lord, we pray for the healing and restoration of all relationships, especially within our families. We ask that you mend any brokenness, bring reconciliation, and pour out your love and grace upon each family member. We pray for their salvation, that they may come to know you and experience the transforming power of your love.

We also lift up our friends to you, Lord, and ask that you bless and strengthen those relationships. May our friendships be rooted in love, trust, and mutual support. Help us to be a light and a witness to our friends, that they too may come to know you and experience the joy of salvation.

We thank you, Lord, for hearing our prayers and for your faithfulness to answer them according to your perfect will. We trust in your love and mercy, knowing that you are able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus Christ, I am grateful for the abundant love and blessings bestowed upon me and my family members. I love you Lord and I will always be faithful to you and trust you with all my heart and soul. I humbly request your blessings and prayers for my aging parents. They are facing health...
Replies
Views
There is mixed reviews with this dr and I’m uncertain what kind of treatment they’ll do hoping they do the nerve blocker for this shingles back pain. Please heal and help Lord help to find them and make it on time. And be able to get good rest asap!
Replies
Views
Hello an God Bless everyone on here , I hope everyone is staying covered by the blood of Jesus Christ an stilling on prayer for us who really need it , me an my family been going through spiritual warfare an this pass months i just been feeling it even more , they have there warlocks parked...
Replies
Views
Dear Heavenly Father! I need help to find on Honest Dental Care with good quality treatment. I have no insurance I’m hoping to be affordable to me. Please bring reassurance about my treatment. I need wisdom and guidance. Thanks in advance for bringing resolution! Please help me cover my expenses...
Replies
Views
O Lord hear our prayers, O Lord hear our prayers. when we call answer us. O Lord hear our prayers, O Lord hear our prayers. Come and listen to us. Praying that everyone on here has a blessed day. As well as everyone's prayers get answered. In Jesus name I pray. amen
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom