Health

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lovema21

Guest
Recently I have been having stomach problems. Please pray that I make a quick recovery.
 
Be Encouraged. I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request…God is in control. Trust Him. God Is A Healer.
 
I will be praying for you to make a great and fast recovery! God Bless!
 
Dear Lord,

Please touch this person with your holy spirit and heal.

Praise the Lord!

Amen!!
 
****Healing Scriptures From The Word of God****

I have asked God to honor your prayer request in Jesus’ name. God is a healer. Continue to pray and confess the Word of God. God uses Doctors to do a great work...but the bottom line is God is the Healer. When God heals the doctor’s report will confirm it. God is our healer.

There is healing power in God’s Word. God’s Word unleashes spiritual power that changes lives. Jesus Himself declared, “The words that I have spoken to you are spirit and are life” (John 6:63).

If God never intended healing for us, He never would have spoken about healing in the Word of God. Below are many promises of the Father – direct and indirect – regarding Healing. May they encourage you as they have and still do in my life. And remember God uses Doctor’s. But the bottom line is God is the healer.

(Exo 15:26 NIV) He said, “If you listen carefully to the voice of the LORD your God and do what is right in his eyes, if you pay attention to his commands and keep all his decrees, I will not bring on you any of the diseases I brought on the Egyptians, for I am the LORD, who heals you.”

(Exo 23:25-26 NIV) Worship the LORD your God, and his blessing will be on your food and water. I will take away sickness from among you, {26} and none will miscarry or be barren in your land. I will give you a full life span.

(Deu 7:15 NIV) The LORD will keep you free from every disease.

(Psa 34:19-20 NIV) A righteous man may have many troubles, but the LORD delivers him from them all; {20} he protects all his bones, not one of them will be broken.

(Psa 41:1-3 NIV) For the director of music. A psalm of David. Blessed is he who has regard for the weak; the LORD delivers him in times of trouble. {2} The LORD will protect him and preserve his life; he will bless him in the land and not surrender him to the desire of his foes. {3} The LORD will sustain him on his sickbed and restore him from his bed of illness.

(Psa 91:14-16 NIV) “Because he loves me,” says the LORD, “I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name. {15} He will call upon me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him. {16} With long life will I satisfy him and show him my salvation.”

(Psa 103:1-5 NIV) Of David. Praise the LORD, O my soul; all my inmost being, praise his holy name. {2} Praise the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits– {3} who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases, {4} who redeems your life from the pit and crowns you with love and compassion, {5} who satisfies your desires with good things so that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s.

(Psa 107:19-20 NIV) Then they cried to the LORD in their trouble, and he saved them from their distress. {20} He sent forth his word and healed them; he rescued them from the grave.

(Psa 118:17 NIV) I will not die but live, and will proclaim what the LORD has done.

(Prov 4:20-22 NIV) My son, pay attention to what I say; listen closely to my words. {21} Do not let them out of your sight, keep them within your heart; {22} for they are life to those who find them and health to a man’s whole body.

(Isa 53:4-5 NIV) Surely he took up our infirmities and carried our sorrows, yet we considered him stricken by God, smitten by him, and afflicted. {5} But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by his wounds we are healed.

AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer Request for Healing: Dear Church Leaders, Please pray for my complete recovery from the following health issues: Nerve and Muscle Pain: I am suffering from severe lower back and leg pain due to a pinched sciatic nerve. Please pray that the inflammation goes away and the healing happens...
Replies
7
Views
174
Please help pray for the recovery and good health of my sister. she has been facing issues since ### months and we need help for her
Replies
11
Views
203
Please pray for my father ### ### ### who has been suffering from throat problems, vomiting, indigestion and sore throat. Please pray for his speedy recovery and health.
Replies
10
Views
160
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,953
Messages
16,793,975
Members
649,535
Latest member
Valuezourrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom