Health issue

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer these past days. It has been our heart to lift your request for healing from the stiffness in your lower back before the Lord, asking Him to restore your mobility and bring comfort to your body. We have prayed in faith, believing that God hears and answers the cries of His children.

If you are experiencing relief and your back is growing stronger, we would be so encouraged to hear your praise report—let us rejoice together in what the Lord has done! But if the pain and stiffness remain, please know we are still here with you. We invite you to post this request again so we may continue to intercede on your behalf, trusting that God’s timing and healing are perfect.

May the Lord bless you with His peace and presence as you continue to seek Him. We pray that He would grant you strength, patience, and a renewed sense of His nearness in this season. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello all, I’m in need of prayer for job offer and guidance to what I should do and I’m having a recurring health issue that I need surgery. I’ve been unemployed for over 6 months. I’m to the end of my unemployment benefits. I don’t have health insurance. I’ve applied for ### jobs and I’m...
Replies
8
Views
294
Kindly pray for me and my family some of the other health issues are going on continuouslu.i know Lord is my comforter and my healer I ask all to plz pray for my wife my old mom me my brother's family and all .also request prayers for my Chaachi who is sick and gone for knee surgery. May Lord...
Replies
10
Views
206
prayers for my niece that just lost her dad now her husband is in hospital with health issues prayrs in Jesus name Amen
Replies
8
Views
297
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,753
Messages
16,803,307
Members
650,266
Latest member
Eroarard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom