No inflammation, itchiness, irritation, wounds in or on my body. Good sweet sleep. Normal stomach acid. Good digestion. The name of gastritis under the name of Jesus.

The name of singleness and delay - broken and under the name of Jesus. Godly husband for me. I am ###.
Prayed. The answer is on the way. However kindly note that God only answers them who follow His word both in letter and Spirit. I encourage you to do so. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Peace Protection Health For me and my family. Godly husband for me. I am ###. Pray for faith and quick manifestation. No more delay in Jesus name. Weight loss - ### kg. To come to my normal weight from ### years ago. Top shape. Perfect way of exercising/moving body.
Replies
8
Views
211
Godly husband provided exactly for me. I am ### and single for a very long time.
Replies
8
Views
133
No noise big or small in my building or surroundings. My neighbours are noisy even after 10 pm or at 3, 4 pm. No pain in my lower back, hips, legs. Sometimes I can barely walk. Or switch positions. No nausea, gastritis, acid reflux. No worry about anything. Trusting that God and angels will...
Replies
7
Views
237
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,592
Messages
16,801,103
Members
650,113
Latest member
Gwaesareurtown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom