health, God help

Powers

Beloved of All
Jesus, I pray Your healing us whole - physically, mentally & emotionally for my ###, myself & ### & ###. All Praises &Thank You, Lord! God bless my praying friends here, in Jesus' name Amen.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles (Psalms 34:17).

Put your trust in the Lord. He is Faithful to His Word, I am praying for you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for my mom good health and long life. She suffering from some illness in her body pray for my mom God bless her good health and long life I pray for my mom in Jesus Christ name Amen Amen Amen
Replies
13
Views
69
Pray for my mom good health and long life. She suffering from some illness in her body pray for my mom God bless her good health and long life I pray for my mom in Jesus Christ name Amen Amen Amen
Replies
12
Views
58
Peace Protection Health For me and my family. Godly husband for me. I am ###. Pray for faith and quick manifestation. No more delay in Jesus name. Weight loss - ### kg. To come to my normal weight from ### years ago. Top shape. Perfect way of exercising/moving body.
Replies
8
Views
213
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,705
Messages
16,814,162
Members
650,964
Latest member
Astaymen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom