Health & Financial Support(Donors)

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

trimurthulu

Guest
praise the lord.

I am ###. god gift to me always says "Jesus.. Jesus...

now am suffering with fever. my dear brothers and sisters please pray for good health. and I Will be admition in ### global correspondence MBA. for two years course. see the donors for financial support. Rs.###,### total amount for MBA Study in two years. education is very important for form the better society. i hope all Jesus believers pray for health & financial support(donors).
 
HI,,PRAISE THE LORD GOD IS BLESSED YOU READ ISAIAH 53:3
 
Lord, I Pray for ### health and you provide all of ### needs necessary, Lord. Give ### your direction and your strength, Dear Lord.

Remember the Lord in everything you do and he will give you success. Proverbs 3:6

In Jesus Name Amen
 
Dear Trimurthulu, before you know it you will experience the good love of God. Before you know it, you will say, He really is a good God, He knows all our needs before we make them known to Him, He is our provider, nothing is too big for Him, He will provide, HE will send the breakthrough, He is God of all!
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for You....!

May God bless You and fulfill all of your requests.

Amen.....!
 
Lord please provide for this person in need. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life in my health a Miracle in my financial situation I get a room or a place to Stay I get lucky with the government Restored land managers Section 8 comes in My Frequency levels are well. Good news from lawyer Social security CASE won review is done today. ### grant comes through I win the...
Replies
5
Views
222
God Almighty, I come before you through our Lord Jesus Christ this new year ### to provide me with financial breakthrough, health, children and job promotion. I pray all these in Jesus name. Amen.
Replies
10
Views
290
For God to grant my Mother good health and speedy recovery For God to grant me financial assistance for my university fees For God to grant me success in my university exam and for me to pass with flying colours For God to grant my brother ### ### ### his visa
Replies
8
Views
439
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,104
Messages
16,818,965
Members
651,181
Latest member
Gtorairport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom