Health, finances, courage, strength, wisdom & guidance

MariaP

Disciple of Prayer
Prayer RequestPlease pray for an immediate solution to my family & my financial problems. And guidance, courage & strength for me to make the right decision connected to our concerns.Thank you.
 
Father God, in the name of Jesus, I pray that you meet the needs of this ###. Father, along with this ###, we join together in asking that you honor this ###'s prayer request, in the name of Jesus. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father. In the Name of Your Son Jesus Christ, I pray, that you will receive and answer your child's prayers according to your perfect will. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I would like to thank you for praying for me to receive $8,000 or more, so that I may pay my bills and complete the projects God has placed on my heart. It is also my prayer that I receive clarity, courage, focus, and discipline to successfully complete these projects. I pray that I meet the...
Replies
5
Views
243
In festering my fear of going to the dentist, I may have failed my way into the low point at which I stand upon today. In the weeks to come, I want to confront the consequence to the choices I once made in both its tangible and its intangible effect on me; both in the pain in my body and in the...
Replies
10
Views
343
Heavenly Father, Today I come before You with a heart that is heavy and searching for Your guidance. You know every detail of my situation, every burden I carry, and every tear I have shed. Nothing is hidden from You. Lord, grant me wisdom to make the right decisions and the patience to wait for...
Replies
11
Views
248
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,867
Messages
16,793,003
Members
649,438
Latest member
Splaorlilmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom