Health Faith And Others

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

InGOD1trust

Guest
Please pray for my health to continue to get better and my Faith to get stronger and I pray for all those in need and that are in the Lord's light for all requests asked of him..God Bless and Amen.
 
May God bless you and give you good health. Amen
 
Lord, we pray for good health and more faith, in Jesus Name, Amen
 
Merciful Father we praise You for every blessing and love. I commit this child of Yours into your hands, touch this child and heal him completely in Your name as many sick were healed when you touched them. Let this child grow in faith so that through Him Your works can be done and Your name can be exalted. Let all happen for Your glory alone. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God, Thank you my dad is safe and settled in ### and getting to use his furniture now and open to buying things he needs for his retirement there! Take all fear and replace with peace and trust in you! Help my sister trust her loved ones and accept their point of view and motivations they share...
Replies
9
Views
280
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 65:1 : I am sought of them that asked not for me; I am found of them that sought me not: I said, Behold me, behold me, unto a nation that was not called by my name. Historical Context: Isaiah ministered during a tumultuous period in...
Replies
7
Views
139
Heavenly Father, In the mighty and powerful name of Jesus Christ, I come before Your throne of grace with thanksgiving and faith. I ask that the Holy Spirit move mightily in every area of ###'s life. Let Your perfect will be accomplished, Your wisdom prevail, and Your peace guard her heart and...
Replies
10
Views
198
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,638
Messages
16,801,805
Members
650,154
Latest member
Creuvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom