Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE IN HEALING IN ME ### THE DOG MY PETS MY GRANDFURRY ### PETS GREATLYYYY..LIFE IN TODAYYYY I HAVE UNCOMMON FAVOR THE CITY SENDS ME AN APPROVAL ON MY REQUEST FOR MY OWN ADDRESS BECAUSE OF IM NOT ST THE MSIN HOUSE IT DOESNT CAUSE NEGATIVE ONLY POSITIVE NO MORE ROTTEN FRUIT PUT ON MY AREA I JUST...
Replies
9
Views
115
Good morning Papa. I am ### from ### Papa pls pray for me for God's healing I have been having serious pains all over my body for ### yrs now and doctors said I have ### and ###. all over my body is cramping. Papa sir our ministry has been stagnant pls pray for ministerial turnaround in Jesus...
Replies
6
Views
211
I get a healing ❤️‍🩹 Pops picks me up Coco my dream dog comes home to me please or I get another dog whatever’s best plz k..as a surprise today He gets all her needs met FOR my bday my daughter and her Husband help set up my Studio slash office for my new Job I really need an office it’s not a...
Replies
7
Views
99
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,851
Messages
16,792,899
Members
649,424
Latest member
Gheodormoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom