Healing

  • Thread starter Thread starter Enoch Chow
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Enoch Chow

Guest
I am suffering from multiple stiffness of joints and muscles. My shoulders are frozen. My fingers are stiff. I have difficulty walking. I have spent the last year, a lot of time and money, treating the condition, with little success. Only the Lord can help me. Please pray for God to deliver me and set me free.
 
Dearest friend in Christ Jesus, please do not be discouraged by your condition for the Lord your God and Creator has the answers and can dispense them at the appointed time! Keep the Faith and pray to your Lord in Heaven above and listen for His answer Divine.

Let us pray.

Lord Father in Heaven, in the Name of Jesus we pray for our friend's healing. Lord in your mercy and goodness may your Divine touch bring the healing that is so needed at this time to restore the health of one of your creations. We pray for all to be well in your Divine Name and so it is!

We Love Thee Lord Jesus! We thank Thee and praise Thee. We adore and glorify Thee and Thy most Holy Name. Amen and Amen. (Followed by The Lord's Prayer)

"Behold, thou hast instructed many, and thou hast strengthened the weak hands. Thy words have upholden him that was falling, and thou hast strengthened the feeble knees." -- JOB 4:3-4 (KJV)

​
 
Dear Lord, please touch and heal this man. Please deliver him from this crippling and painful condition. Please bless his body, mind, and spirit. Comfort him. Thank you, Jesus.
 
Dear Lord, please let your perfect will be done for ###'s life for your word says, nothing is impossible with God, Amen
 
Lord please set this person free from pains. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good day prayer partners. I seek your help in prayer for a pain I am feeling in my neck and numbness in my right finger and stiffness in my hand. I know I am tired and feeling exhausted and I am working as a caregiver and my hands and body do lifting of the patient and all. I pray for strength...
Replies
11
Views
231
I need prayers to heal and recover from right frozen shoulder, pain and inflammation.
Replies
9
Views
141
I'm having extreme pain, numbness and locking, weakened finger joints in my hands since a motorcycle accident over a month ago. The condition in my left hand is making no healing progress with locked painful finger joints. My shoulder joints are also painful with limited range of motion...
Replies
6
Views
177
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,585
Messages
16,778,325
Members
648,139
Latest member
Bruildoerrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom