Healing

  • Thread starter Thread starter Erica76
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Erica76

Guest
Please can someone pray for my sister-in-law ###, she's in ### with a ### and infection in her Gallbladder. She's in horrible pain and it's totally uncontrolled.. Please pray that God will heal her infection and that surgery goes well for her. Please pray also for my brother ### who is completely beside himself in worry. Thank you for your prayers!
 
Lord God, I pray that your guide the

surgeons hand in this surgery. Give ### and

her brother ### peace of mind that

everything will work out well.
 
Lord Touch ###, Lord ### needs your miracle touch, please save her and give her strength to praise you and worship you, Lord heal the wound - In JESUS NAME _ AMEN
 
Dear Lord,

I thank You for hearing this prayer. Lord You know ### so much better than I do. You know her sickness and the burden she carries. You also know her heart. Lord, I ask you to be with ### now as you work in her life. Lord, I pray for ### just as your Word tells me to pray, for healing. I believe you hear these earnest prayers from our hearts and that it is powerful because of Your promise. We have faith in you, Lord, to heal ###. Lord, we don't always understand Your ways. We don't know why ### has to suffer, but we trust You. We ask that You look with mercy and grace towards her. Nourish her spirit and soul in this time of suffering and comfort her with Your presence. Let ### know You are there with her through this difficulty. Give her strength. And may You, through this difficulty, be glorified in her life and also in all of ours. In Jesus’ name we pray. AMEN.
 
Jesus please strengthen and guide the Doctors in treatment. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

On ### my wife needed to be taken to the local hospital for an infection. We would later find out that the infection went sepsis and my wife required surgery to remove the infection. All total we have been to 4 different hospitals and my wife is currently recovering from her ### surgery from...
Replies
11
Views
172
Dear Father in Heaven, Every day I thank You for my miracle child. You bless me mightily by sending her to me. Please forgive my sins and hear my prayer. In the name of Your Son, Jesus Christ, I pray for you to bless my daughter mightily and heal her of this summer chest infection so she may be...
Replies
11
Views
215
Please pray for my mother ###. She is ill with infection in her stomach.
Replies
8
Views
145
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,646
Messages
16,779,027
Members
648,180
Latest member
Faetiumond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom