Healing

  • Thread starter Thread starter krysta Anthony4
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

krysta Anthony4

Guest
i have been feeling a bit ill for a while now. Since it seems to be escalating i believe that i may need a miracle. Pray for my miracle
 
I curse this sickness and command it to leave his body in the name of Jesus. Christ bore our sicknesses so we don't have to. I praise you, Father for complete healing in Jesus' Name. Thank you for providing healing power for us through the Holy Spirit & Christ's work on the cross. Amen
 
Heavenly Father, heal her, LORD, and she will be healed; for you are the one we praise (Jer 14:17). In Jesus name. Amen.
 
Lord God I pray for ###'s illness and for her request to have a miracle. You alone Lord God are the great Physician and can do the healing if you see it in your will.

I pray for her sufferings Lord to be removed if you see fit.

Thank you for all you do.

In Jesus Name I pray.

Amen and AMen
 
This Is For YOU…

God I ask in Jesus’ name, “That You will bless and protect every member of this prayer site (including myself). Meet all of our needs. Cause each of us to prosper and be in excellent health. Let the Word of God dwell within us richly as we grow in our knowledge of Christ so that our faith may enter a new height in You. Let the peace of God and the freshness of the Holy Spirit rest in our thoughts, rule in our dreams and conquer all our fears.

God manifest yourself to us today, tomorrow, and always in ways that we have never experienced. Let our God given dreams and goals become reality. Answer our prayers according to Your will for our lives. God Bless us. Enlarge our territory. Let Your hands be with us. Keep us from evil so that we will cause no pain. Bless each of us with wisdom, peace, unspeakable, unquenchable joy, happiness, prosperity, protection, excellent health and a long life. But most importantly bless us with a real, true, undying love for You God, Your Son Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit. Let our love for You be shown to You in our walk, talk, and actions; living a lifestyle that is pleasing unto You. †In Jesus’ name I pray.

Have A Blessed Day, Week, Year, & Life!

Encourager ###, LM, CS
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Need a miracle open door to get away from this sick person’s abuse and mangers harassment and retaliation. Lord please restore us and pray this with me need Miracles and healing and for ###. Been very ill and elderly. Jesus Defeat your enemies . Amen
Replies
11
Views
191
Requesting prayer for my physical healing which at this point in time includes stabilization of my blood pressure. I need to be able to perform necessary tasks around this rental house so that my landlords and /or my family are not saddled with my failures which regrettably are many. While I...
Replies
11
Views
376
Hi everybody, my dog has been ill for the past year or so and her health keeps degrading. She has lost lots of fur, her joints are stiffened so she has lots of trouble walking, and it is easy for her to get lacerations from friction. Her paws are also looking very unhealthy, and yesterday I...
Replies
10
Views
165
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,673
Messages
16,791,182
Members
649,250
Latest member
Foutarhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom