Healing

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichardGhana

Prayer Warrior
My stomach hurts really bad. I couldn't sleep throughout the night. I feel very cold and shivering all over. I'm unable to go to work today. Please pray with and for me for divine healing for only Christ Jesus truly heals. Amen
 
In the Name of Jesus please send your word & heal ### right now. I praise you because you give us the power to reject sickness in Jesus' Name and allow us to walk in divine health. May ### be in health and prosper as infinitely as his soul in Jesus' Name. Amen
 
Holy God, I ask You to take this ###'s faith of the healing power of Jesus Christ and cause it to manifest in his stomach, removing all fever. May the healing power of Jesus Christ manifest fully in your life from this day forward. Amen!
 
... FOR I AM THE LORD WHO HEALS YOU.

Exodus 15:26

BEHOLD, I AM THE LORD, THE GOD OF ALL FLESH: IS THERE ANY THING TOO HARD FOR ME?

(Jeremiah 32:2)

Oh Lord of Heaven and earth! Father I pray for his healing, Lord command all the sickness to leave from his body, give him good health, do miracle in his life Jesus... be with him all the time and protect him Lord in your arms.. bless his family with peace and joy, Father bless them abundantly.. In powerful name of the name of Jesus I pray. Amen.
 
I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request. God is a healer. Be Encouraged. And always remember and don’t you ever forget, “Jesus Loves You.”
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My nose stays block most of the time due to cool windy weather in my village. And I am not able to breath through nose cos of stuffy nose. I had to breath through mouth and bcoz of this my throat becomes dry in the morning. Also pray for my head as it feels cold at night when I sleep. So I have...
Replies
9
Views
159
Suddenly my throat feeling so itchy. Can't Stop. It makes me cough badly. I've drank warm water so many times. And salt water also I've drank. I'm trying to control my itchy throat 😞. Pls pray for my itchy throat healing. So that I may sleep well. Last night also I couldn't sleep well. Was not...
Replies
10
Views
265
I'm not able to sleep at the moment. Yesterday nite also happened same, Couldn't sleep. Last nite Both feet were feeling hot. N today feet are itchy feeling scratchy every time. Not able to sleep. Wts happening to me yea, feeling irritate. Evry one is asleep. Me only can't sleep. I must sleep by...
Replies
6
Views
242
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,207
Messages
16,797,142
Members
649,766
Latest member
Bueshaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom